Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Featuring fellow Etsian sellers - episode 2 - Indidi



This time I'm featuring my new Etsy friend from Tasmania, Australia, Indidi.

We met through my NatSupplies as she purchased bar pins for her brooches.

These are her collection of brooches. She sold one right away after she listed a few. No wonders, eh? They are simply adorable and cute! These brooches are hand-sewn and made from very good quality of felts. Unique and original.

Indidi also have other accessories such as pendants and earrings and they are also beautifully made. Her pictures are so clear presenting her artworks.

And if you purchase from her store, rest assured that your order will be nicely wrapped and packaged. They look like as a gift. Give a gift to yourself. After all you deserve it!

Oh, I almost forget to mention that Indidi is a very sweet gal. It's my pleasure knowing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment