Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Tea Bag Holders Sold Out

Oh my goodness!! I listed 4 sets of tea bag holders in my AdoreByNat ETSY Store recently (last one today) and they are sold out! All of them at once! **I do a happy dance over here** I started make an experiment on these tea bag holders around the end of August (read my blog entry on August 31, 2008) and honestly, I was anxious whether people are interested in them or not. I searched Etsy and did not find anything similar to this.








After I listed the first two, they were hearted. That's a good response. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that the tea bag holders are adorable. At least there are other people who think they are nice. Now, I'd better make more of them and list them tomorrow. If only I have more time on my hands, I would make tons of them. Let more people enjoy these little goodies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment