Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Canadian Living Blogged Me

It's indeed a better day for me today. My problem may not go away completely, but it surely cheers me up that I've been blogged by Canadian Living. I LOVE their magazine. I enjoy looking at their recipes though I always fail to take the time to try them out.

Jacquelyn, author of Mom blog: Because I said so!, one of Canadian Living bloggers contacted me, asking for a permission to use my Thank You cards image in her blog. Well of course!


At first I was a bit stunned. Is this real? Canadian Living contacted me? And they loved my cards?

I was blogged not just for a day, but TWO days in a row: Thursday and Friday!

Not only this will give my Adorebynat store a great exposure, but also Etsy site in general.

Another way of being closer to 'home' too, I would say.

Now I cannot stop smiling :-)

Have a happy day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm happy to see you smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! Fantastic write up on the Canadian site!!! GO NAT!!

    ReplyDelete