Saturday, January 3, 2009

Adorable Appliques

I made an attempt to shop for more products in order to stock up my NatSupplies store. I admit that I've been neglecting this supplies store.

So many things to do, so little time that I have. It's just that I've been concentrating on my AdoreByNat store lately. It's hard not too, when I have so much fun playing with paper and felt.

Yesterday, thanks to my hubby, I was able to do a little shopping. These are just few appliques that I found. They are SO adorable.

To be honest, I'm tempted to make hairclips with these. But I need to restraint myself for now. I only have a pair of hands and can't do all! I don't know though how long I can hold myself not too.

I'll list them soon, but if you don't see them in my store and yet want them badly, simply contact me! :-)

1 comment: