Monday, February 23, 2009

Think Outside the Box

I bought a stack of scrap papers for ridiculously cheap. It came in variety, some are thick as cardstocks, some are glittered and honestly some are just not my type. Of course, I don't want to waste them. My main reason for buying scrap papers are for making cards. After all, handmade greeting cards have been the main product at my shop.

The solution? Think outside the box.

Are these tags beautiful? A little patterned paper that I would not use for a card add into a perfection of this gift tag. The felt tree is a new design, different than my typical round tree. Do you know where the idea came from? :-)


These shabby chic gift tags below are popular in my shop. It gained the most hearts at short-time. And they are sold out pretty quick.

So when you're stuck, think outside the box. Make something different. Perhaps break it down to little pieces and they will look much more stunning than when they are as a whole.

Unfortunately, there are only few of these tag sets left (made from limited scrap papers). Once they're gone, they're gone. Just one of a kinds.

3 comments: