Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Toronto, My Soon-Becoming-Home?

My husband and I have decided that we're going back to Canada instead of staying here in Indonesia. It's time to move on. We pray to God and hoping we're making the right decision. I love Vancouver but it's a family decision that we are moving to Toronto instead. Housing is much more affordable and we'll be able to do more with what we have as we're thinking of a long-term plan. It's not going to be an easy change. This is one of major life changes after Ethan was born, a year or so ago and we have to be ready with the uncertainties especially during this global financial crisis.

So here are few artworks of fellow artisans about Toronto, in which represents Toronto in its own unique way.





2 comments:

  1. Best of luck in your new adventure! I love your work and am grateful for the talent and wisdom you share with others. I'm giving you the Sisterhood Award and you can check it out here: http://carasscrapnstampart.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :)
    I know what you are feeling about all your stuff in this exact moment, as I live in Brazil and I'm going to immigrate, with my husband, to Canada this year too... There are a lot of things that we have to leave behind, and it is so bad!
    But it's for a better life, and is that what we have to hold! :)
    So good luck to you and congratulations on your beautiful work!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete