Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trip to Bali -- Part 4

Ubud is another must to visit place in Bali. A lot of art studios can be found here where you can find b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l artworks.

Famous local delicacies are also located in Ubud:

Babi Guling Bu Oka (Bu Oka's Roasted Pig)


Bebek Bengil (Dirty Duck)
There is no way we can eat 2 dishes in 3-hours visit so we have to try Bebek Bengil on our next trip to Bali. I'm so curious why they call it Dirty Duck. That's just too funny. Talking about our next trip to Bali, we're thinking of staying in Ubud. It's not too busy like Kuta and yet not too quiet like Nusa Dua.

Monkey Forest

Aren't these paintings just too cute? I bought the Owl and the Pig. They'll be perfect for Ethan's room (or my crafting room)
Now I wish that I bought more than two. Oh well . . . may be next time.

Tanah Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment