Sunday, May 24, 2009

Truly Sweet Butterfly Card


I made this a couple of days ago. It started with the idea of using this butterfly applique that I'm selling on my natsupplies shop. I haven't listed it yet but they should be available in the shop within a day or two. If you love it and want it sooner, please simply contact me :-)

Anyhow, isn't it adorable? Since I just love how it turns out, I may make a few more. Of course it has to wait. I'm starting with my packing right now and no more cardmaking sadly (though I managed to do it here and there). But as much as I want to do it, it should be on the bottom of my to-do-list. Seriously, I gotta concentrate with my packing. It's only a week left and we will fly to Canada.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love your adorable little appliques....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card,
    I love butterflies! I use them on my shop packaging when I sell from LindaButterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hello.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning,

    Really cute card - it looks just adorable.

    It's been a very challenging week here at MaidenShade. Working through blog issues, thinking of possible posts - and rueing the fact I'm not visiting everyone. Please, don't forget about me; )

    Today's post is on some basics of HTML just in case that is something you're interested in. It does come in handy for working in blog posts, webpages, and listings if you have a store.

    xJ
    MaidenShade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! Such a beautiful piece of art you created here! It's truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete