Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Port Moody Craft Fair


I'm crazy busy preparing for the fair that is going to be held on this upcoming Sunday, November 1st. The Tri-City News writes an article in it which is a GREAT publicity for us.

The story on how this fair started is quite interesting. See, my parents introduced me to their message therapist while I stayed at their place in Port Coquitlam, BC. My dad told her that I make cards. During some treatment sessions, we talked about crafts. She herself is crafty but she doesn't have time to really doing it between her work and taking care of her toddler, who is only 2 days older than Ethan. She then said that what about having a craft fair at her house, at least that's the first step for her getting anything crafty.

Long story short, I managed to get 2 etsian sellers to join the fair and these ladies managed to get their friends to join as well. The more the merrier!

Here are some paper goodies that I'll be bringing. There are more in work now.


So if you're in the area, please come by. We'd love to see ya! Details can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment