Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Prepping For Cyber Monday


This year I'll take the opportunity to participate in the biggest online shopping event. If you're Etsy sellers like myself, perhaps you can take this opportunity to promote your shop as well. Etsy sends weekly digest to its sellers and this time they remind us to prep for Cyber Monday. You can find the details here.

Or if you're doing the holiday shopping then this is good news for you too!

I'm offering FREE SHIPPING to the US and Canada for all of my cards! I could not afford to offer free shipping to other countries but I'm offering Half Off. That's right the cost is on me. I have never done this before so we'll see how it goes.

What's even better is that you can start shopping now cause the sale is already on starting today! See you at my shop! Sale ends on Monday, November 30th.

1 comment: