Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spotted Tuesday: Jingle Bells

Still in Christmas Spirit, what is better than finding those festive and adorable bells?


Row 1 from the left:

Jingle Bell Cluster Earrings in Red and Green by SarasCreations
Sara just told me that all of her Holiday earrings will be on sale for 25% off on December 24 - 27, with FREE world wide shipping. All of my jewelry always comes in a hand folded decorative paper box, ready for gifting.

30mm Pink and Blue Owls bell charm pendants - 5 pc set by delishbeads


Row 2 from the left:

Jingle Bell in Gold bracelet by mpaperarts

Christmas Holiday Jingle Bell Napkin Holder Ring by hempbybrenda

3 comments:

  1. I love this owls!! Are so very cute!!

    Happy christmas!!

    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ever looking for someone to feature. I would be happy to do a giveaway and a gift to the blogger! :)

    Donna
    www.dryan327.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are ever looking for someone to feature, I would be happy to do a giveaway & I always include a hostess gift. :)

    Donna~
    www.dryan327.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete