Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you.
Wishing you all the best in this year of 2010.

Hope you had a great holiday. This is the first year Ethan opening his Christmas presents. Being 2, he's old enough to ripe off the wrapping papers and it was fun watching him doing that, being intriqued by what it's inside. I could see his eyes lighten up as soon he saw toys inside. Too many toys in fact and he was somewhat overwhelmed. Lol.




Talking about 2010, do you have new year resolutions yet? I have some on my minds, goals that I would like to accomplish in 2010 and hopefully be able to jot them down in a few days. One of my goals is to be more consistent on my blog posts. I'd like to post as often as I can. Posting everyday maybe hard to do right now so I try to commit doing one thing at a time.

I hope you like the Spotted Tuesday series. I would love to hear your feedback on this and if you have any suggestions on ways to improve this, please do let me know.

A new series that I've been working on is Saturday Artisan. I've a few wonderful artists already booked for January and February. They are sponsoring a giveaway too. Yipee!!

Saturday Artisan starts tomorrow! I can't wait :-) Stay tuned!

If you're interested to be featured, I mean seriously interested, then please contact me. Unfortunately, people say they're interested and I contacted them and then I have not heard anything from them for weeks. Details to be featured can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment