Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snuggly Felt Bird Cards

My felt bird cards are back!! It has been a while that I haven't made these kind of cards and you know, I missed them. They're just too darling and snuggly.

Each felt bird is hand cut and hand stitched. I love details and you can tell that there are a lot of details involved in these cards such as machine-stitching and dry-embossing.


These cards are available at my shop.

By the way, if you haven't entered my giveaway, enter now here. You can win $25 gift certificate at ModernClassicsPaper, Fine Art Photography.

3 comments:

  1. I like working with felt too. I love the bright colors and the non fraying aspect.
    Pretty cards Natalie!
    I have two felt cards in my shop at the moment and have plans for more. Not birds though! I'll leave them to you.

    www.lindabutterfly.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete