Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spotted Tuesday: Oh Canada


Canada won its most gold medals in Olympics history. To celebrate this great achievement, I'm inspired to create this week Spotted Tuesday showcasing this beloved country: Canada.

1st row from the left:

I Love Vancouver Zipper Pouch by kukubee

MAPLE LEAF graphic art GICLEE print FRAMED by nativevermont

Inukshuk Pendants by ThompsonsTreasures


2nd row from the left:

Canada House - Maple Leaf by thelittlereddoor

WHISTLER British Columbia - BLACK DOG SKI by nativevermont

Go Canada Olympic Moose Cards by VintagePaperParade

2 comments:

  1. Great picks!
    I too am so proud of Canada's achievements at the Olympics.
    Thanks so much for featuring my Go Canada! card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for including me with these fine artists on your lovely blog :) vive le Canada!

    ReplyDelete