Friday, May 21, 2010

Creation of the Week - Scrapbook Shadow Box



I spent my last Saturday working on this special project: a scrapbook shadow box with sweet 16 as the theme. A good colleague of mine was planning for her daughter's 16th birthday. She wanted to give her a card but it's not just any card. It has to be special. So what's better than a keepsake scrapbook layout in a shadow box where she can have it displayed in her bedroom, right? :-) 



I used glittered purple paper as the background, did my stitching as usual, and dropped a few flowers here and there. I also added a pocket for extra photos. These photos were adhered to tags and what is so neat about this is that each member of the family can write a little message to the sweet 16 girl at the back of the tags. 



The messages are hidden so they can be private messages if need be. I'm happy with the result and so is my customer (and her family). Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment