Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spotted Tuesday: Through Glasses


If you noticed, there was no Spotted Tuesday last week. I took a much needed break among finishing a couple of custom orders.


But my Spotted Tuesday is back!!!


This week I found these beautiful findings and how I wish I could have them all! But hey, I might get some of these. You will be surprised on how affordable they are. Best of all, they are handmade!


Find it out yourselves and do not forget to let me know if you do end up getting some for yourselves.



1st row from the left:

Opal Lights by billiesblueboutique



2nd row from the left:

Pair of milk glass dried moss topiaries by MissMossy

Wood and Fused Glass Ring by joybeadworks

Instant Collection Milk Glass Bud Vases by HomeSpunStyle



Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment: