Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Day of School Banner

Hello everyone,
Popping in to share one of the projects that I had last weekend: First Day of School Banner.

Primary colors are chosen. By the way, I've been working with primary colors lately, colors that are not usually in my pallettes. Buy hey, I came to love them! Bright and cheerful!





Perfect for boys and girls.


Actually, this is a banner requested by one of my sweet clients. She is going to use it as a prop as she take pictures of her children on the 1st day of school in September. Brilliant!



You can also make this banner yourself. Get these pretty images from JW Illustrations.


Such cute cliparts that you can do so many things with them. When I took the above picture, I imagined that I could make a journal/ notebook with this as the book cover. It'll SO cute!


And there you have it, my friends, the whole banner in 4 strands. Wish I could put them up for a better picture. I guess the best picture will be when they are held by the 2 children these were made for.

1 comment:

  1. Aw...that's super cute! I love it. I need to get busy using those back to school stamps, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete