Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baker's Twines


Aren't these so Delicious?? Well may be delicious is not the right word to describe it but for me, anything is that is overly Beautiful, that equals delicious.

I was craving to get these baker's twines for months. It's a big investment for threads as non-crafters will call them. I finally bought them a couple of weeks ago from Crafty Theresa Supplies. Theresa who is by the way so great to deal with had 14 colors to choose from, but my budget only allowed me to get 10 spools and it was a pretty stretchy budget.

Each spools has 240 yards and these, my friends, will last me to an eternity. Stay-tuned for projects I'll be making using these twines.

1 comment:

  1. I'm mostly attracted to the packaging as I have no use for twine. Great photo though!
    Holiday greeting cards

    ReplyDelete