Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Creative Space


Today's Creative Space is a little bit different. Facebook has introduced a new timeline design and whether you like it or not, you will have to get with it. I spent my morning to finally get to this new design. It can be confusing but as time goes by, we will adapt and figure it out. The first thing is to create a cover photo. It's the main header of your page. I actually kind of like it as it just pops out for you. What I did was to create a collage picture using Picasa. I dug pictures of my past works and put them together in a collage. I'm quite satisfied with the result for now. I'm sure I'll make some changes as time goes by. Have you changed to the new FB timeline? Do you like it? For more creative space, visit kootoyoo site.

No comments:

Post a Comment