Friday, June 1, 2012

Etsy Front Page

This week has been a week of an excitement. It feels that I've reached another accomplishment.
Not until earlier this year I started to make treasuries even though I've been on Etsy since 2005. I was so excited my treasury was on the Front Page almost a week. It was a thrilling feeling.



It's the first time it landed there and I hope there will be more. Creating treasury can be very addicting as you find new treasures, beautiful handmade pieces, you also support other artists.

A few days after that, one of my items featured in the Front Page.  That really brought big exposure to my shop and I sold the item.


Click on these treasuries and you will find wonderful handmade artwork!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nat and so well deserved too, woot!

    Sending lots of congratulatory hugs your way sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jc :-) Your support means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete