Monday, December 2, 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Week 11

Here we are in December already. Time flies and soon we will say good bye to the year 2013. While we are at it, let's enjoy and celebrate every moment of it. 
Julie and Blu host weekly Countdown to Christmas promotion. I have so much fun with it and am kind of sad that it will end soon. The Countdown to Christmas - Week 11  has been completed with 123 linked items! I can tell that we are all in a full swing getting ready for the Holiday Season. 

There is only ONE more week to participate in this Oh-So-Much-Fun promo and I encourage all handmade shops owners to join.  

There is a 3 item limit for each shop or studio. Multiple shops may post three for each. Keep in mind that it's G-rated. Posting starts from Friday to midnight Sunday, which should provide a lot of time to add items.

Check out my Countdown to Christmas Pinterest Board for more wonderful artworks.

3 items from my Storenvy shop:


Teddy Bear Thank You Tags, Personalized


 Airplane Pilot Favor Tags for Boys Birthday Party

 http://adorebynat.storenvy.com/collections/240007-favor-tags/products/4178681-airplane-pilot-favor-tags-for-boys-birthday-party


Robot Food Tent Cards or Place Cards, Personalized

http://adorebynat.storenvy.com/collections/243141-food-tent-cards/products/4180616-robot-food-tent-cards-or-place-cards-personalized



Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment, share this post by clicking the social media icons (twitter, google+, facebook etc) found on top, just under this blog post title.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely! Sending best wishes this holiday season. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas time is so much fun with family, friends and lots of shopping to do. Thanks for posting some great gift ideas and thanks for including my lampwork slider bracelet bead set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many very cool gift items to choose from in this week's countdown. Thank you for including my fringe necklace. Shared your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great recap of the Countdown to Christmas blog. Thanks for including my fossil agate and topaz bracelet. I will share now.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful blog post featuring many fabulous handmade items, all ready to become that perfect gift! Thank you, Nat - my horse pendant necklace is in such great company! Will share the post far and wide (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection of handmade gifts for the holidays, thank you for including my turquoise and rhodonite sterling pendant, Shared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to believe the Countdown is almost over. Thanks for stretching it out a little longer by showcasing these hand crafted gems...my green beaded bookmark is honored to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been so much fun participating in the weekly countdown to Christmas - I'll miss it when it ends, too. Thank you for including my Santa Softie ornaments in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Nat for putting together this blog and including my earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post! Thank you for including my wine bottle trivet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many pieces of unique jewelry, paper crafts, and Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many items to choose from, great variety! Thanks for sharing with us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection! Thank you for including my crocheted hat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've said it before, love those special delivery tags!

    ReplyDelete